Top 3 Website Builders With No Code
Does this sound familiar – you are looking to start a business, and research has shown that having a robust website is foundational to an entrepreneur’s success. However, you don’t know the first thing about coding. Lucky for us, we now have no code website builders that make it possible for anyone to create their site.
When it comes to building a website for your business, you have three options:
- Pay someone anywhere from a few thousand to a few hundred thousand to build a professional website; sometimes, you don’t have the money.
- Spend 3 to 6 months learning the basics of coding and do it yourself; waiting that long may not be an option for you.
- Use a no-code website building platform to build a professional-grade, high-quality website with zero coding experience; now that’s more like it.
Platforms that facilitate no code website building are increasing in popularity as the world has moved to do almost everything online. Large companies and small businesses have recognized this trend, mainly due to the pandemic, and have started allocating resources to building robust websites to accommodate online customer activity.
Now that the playing field has been leveled, artists, innovators, and other entrepreneurs have the independence and capability to build their websites with no code.
In today’s article, we’ll cover why your website isn’t nice-to-have; instead, it’s a must-have. Plus, we’ll provide you with three different no-code website-building platforms and their key benefits.
Why must your business have a website?
The benefits of having a website don’t solely revolve around e-commerce purposes. Yes, having a website provides customers with an online store where they can purchase your products and services.
However, it does not stop there.
The three main reasons why your business should have a website are:
1. Online Presence
You have to be in it to win it. With most shoppers browsing online websites and stores, having an online presence is the only way to be discovered by them. If you don’t have a website, how are they supposed to find you? If your website has been SEO optimized, customers will organically make their way to your site to find a solution to their problem.
Having a robust website includes having a powerful backend that captures the user behavior analytics on your site. For example, by observing where customers come from, you can customize your marketing and allocate resources to match their buying journey. A good business must also have 24/7 availability for customer support by using features such as messenger apps and chatbots.
A well-thought-out website helps to voice the brand’s core values and mission. Online visitors will come to your site to look at your products and services, as well as your brand story. Pay close attention to the aesthetic of your brand. Imagery plays an important part in convincing a casual browser to become a first-time buyer.
The About Page of a website is the second most visited page for a company website. It is because potential customers like to know if the values of the company they are going to support also align with what they think is important.
Credibility comes from combining the two previously mentioned points and ensuring your website provides an intuitive interface for a great user experience.
When customers see that someone from your business is available to speak to them at a moment’s notice or that your company has strong moral values that they agree with, these all work together to convince people to trust your brand with their money. Now you know why you need a website. So, let’s move on to the how.
Below we have provided a list of what we believe are the top three platforms that you can find to build your website with no code.
Top 3 No-code Website building platforms
Wix is one, if not the most, popular website builder available today. Their drag and drop capabilities allow anyone to create impressive and aesthetically pleasing layouts for websites in all niches.
Everyone from Mom & Pop stores to digital entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 companies knows and has used Wix to build incredible websites with no coding experience.
What makes Wix so easy to use is that it’s a template-driven platform. Beginners find using it very easy and natural as the foundational grid of the website is already provided. All you have to do as the website builder is to simply drag and drop elements onto the Page till you are happy with the final product.
Its key benefits are:
- Drag and drop capability makes it incredibly beginner-friendly, which means you don’t need to know a single line of code.
- Over 900 designer templates to choose from, which means you don’t have to build your site from scratch.
- Plenty of tutorials and user guides are available, which means nearly all your problems already have an answer to them.
- Has a free option in pricing plans, which means you can save your money and only pay for a subscription when your business becomes profitable.
Webflow is a no-code website builder that is not as popular as Wix. But, make no mistake, its lack of popularity isn’t because it is a lesser platform than Wix. On the contrary, in almost all intent and purposes, Webflow is the superior platform.
What makes it unique is the platform has been built and branded as a product that targets designers and users with a bit more exposure to the website building industry.
The ideal demographic for this platform is a user who has had some experience building a few sites on Wix, understands its design and usability limitations, and is looking for something more customizable.
The platform’s key benefits are:
- Complete freedom in building fully responsive and customizable websites means you are not limited by foundational structures when designing your site.
- Allows both no code and low code designs, which means that designers with basic coding experience can add unique enhancements through coding if a feature doesn’t exist in Webflow’s toolbox.
- Since the platform isn’t as intuitive, it has emphasized a lot on customer support. For example, Webflow University was created to provide support and training material for anyone to familiarize themselves with the site.
- The platform allows you to make teams in your account. It will enable you to share your work with others and permit them to make suggestions or even create edits themselves.
- A lot of website builders can have issues with the uptime of their site. It means that when the platform does a software update, all sites hosted on the platform may get affected by being offline for some time. This isn’t the case with Webflow. Part of their Service Level Agreement guarantees high uptime. If not, users can get their monthly subscription fee refunded.
ClickFunnels is a unique option because, yes, it is a website builder, but that isn’t the platform’s sole purpose. Instead, the platform is a funnel builder that helps you create web pages to maximize your sales.
You do this by creating a single-page website that addresses a single product or service you offer. On this page, you have images, videos, texts, and other design elements with a single goal in mind – extensively cover the benefits of your product and how it can solve specific customer pain points.
These web pages are also referred to as landing pages. ClickFunnels allows you to create a high converting landing page with no code, simply drag and drop elements and make basic modifications such as placement, colors, and text.
Although the platform is minimal in customizing the design and aesthetics of a website, you can easily create several different forms of landing pages and websites. For example, you can build anything from pages to host webinars, a membership area that will only unlock after customers make a payment, a subscription model to host long-term users, and so on.
The key benefits of this no-code website building platform are:
- A visual editor that allows you to drag and drop elements, which means it is a complete no-code website builder.
- Web hosting is included, which means you don’t have to purchase your company URL from an external site like GoDaddy.
- 75+ pre-made templates are available for all different funnels, which means you can have a functioning site in a matter of minutes.
- Allows you to split-test different versions of your Page, which means you can create multiple versions of your website and see which version gets the most sales.
- Provides you with specific analytics to optimize Page for sales.
- Comes with an email responder that is easy to use, which means you create welcome and thank you emails without any external app integrations.
- Has membership features, which means you can effortlessly create a subscription-based business model from the start.
- Easy to implement the shopping cart feature for eCommerce sites, which means once again, you don’t have to integrate external software to have this feature.
If you want to have a successful business, you can’t ignore the importance of a high-quality website. Spending time and money to have a good website will help you create an online presence, make it easy to create a strong brand, and help you build credibility amongst online shoppers.
When it comes to no code website building platforms, our top three choices are Wix, Webflow, and ClickFunnels.
Wix is for anyone who wants a quick and easy website while maintaining appealing aesthetics. Webflow is for those who have design experience and need more control and flexibility. Finally, ClickFunnels is for entrepreneurs with a single goal in mind – making as many sales as possible.
These are all great options, but they all have a specific use case. Figure out which one best suits you and your team, then go and make the best damn website you’ve ever seen!