What if you could get in front of thousands of prospects, strangers, and famous influencers with a single tweet or post? What would that do for you and your business?
In today’s world, there is a permanent advantage to having influence in your field and online. Those individuals and businesses with influence get the customers, drive more sales and get the invitations to exclusive opportunities and partnerships. Take our word for it.
We’re excited to announce our new book, Social Influence: Attracting a Massive Audience & Driving Organic Sales Using Social Media
We can tell you from first-hand experience that having a large, loyal following is important for business. StartUp Mindset is currently sitting at about 230,000 followers over all of our social media platforms.
“Influence; not just popularity”
In this book, we will show you the keys to gaining influence and not just growing your following (even though we will show you how to do that too). We want to show you how to have influence so that when you want your following to take action, they take action.
In this book, you will learn about:
- The story of how we used Twitter to gain massive influence for free
- Monetizing Your Social Media accounts
- Attracting a large loyal following
- Advanced Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram growth techniques
- How to drive quality leads and sales from your social media accounts
- Becoming an influential over all platforms
- How to use your influence to open doors that you couldn’t previously get into
- Getting noticed by influential people
- and much, MUCH more
The paperback copy of the book will be available on Amazon on May 8, 2018 for $12.99 and on Kindle for 7.99.
You can Pre-order the digital copy directly from StartUp Mindset for $5.99
If you’re an early bird, you can order the book now and get it for $5.99 On May 7th you will receive the electronic version of the book in your email. You can Pre-Order the book now below:
After a promotional period, the book will also be available on Amazon and Kindle ($12.99 paperback and $7.99 Kindle).