Here are our posting guidelines:
1. Must be original content that has not appeared on any other site.
2. Content must not be duplicated once posted (StartUp Mindset holds the rights).
3. Article should be at least 1,000 words but you are welcome to write longer posts.
4. Content must be related to site’s categories.
5. No affiliate links or direct product sales.
We will not accept
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies.
- Articles containing links you were paid to place.
StartUp Mindset reserves the right to add, takeaway, and edit the content you submit.
As a Monthly Contributor you will get:
- Your article is shared on our social media profiles (almost 200,000 followers) and to our email list.
- A bio at the end of the article linking back to your website or blog and your social media profiles.
- Once you’ve successfully published a certain number of articles with us, your profile will appear on our writing team page (see here:https://startupmindset.com/contact-us/monthly-contributors/).
- We will receive greater exposure on Twitter as we will occasionally @reply you when some of our followers tweet or retweet your article.
As a contributor, you will send monthly pitches which we will select. If one of our staff writers is already working on a similar article to yours, we may suggest alternative ideas.
Monthly contributors can write up to 2 articles per month.
Click here to apply to become a StartUp Mindset contributor.