Aaron Patzer, who is the founder of the hugely successful finance website Mint.com, once advised a group of Princeton University students that it may be a good idea to drop out of college, and throw yourself into your business so it can succeed. Having dropped out of the PhD to eventually sell his company for $170 million, he knows a thing or two about what it takes.
But what if you don’t want to throw away your education or quit your job in order to succeed in your own business?
Enter The Part-Time Entrepreneur
- Free and low cost tools to help you run your business
- Time saving hacks
- Managing the stress of running a business and working a job
- Testing your business idea BEFORE you quit your job
- Where to find funding
- What to do with the money you have
- Marketing and Advertising for the Part-Time Entrepreneur
- Strategies for selling online and in person
- and much, MUCH more
If you want to read more, we posted a sample chapter here.
If you’re ready to take action, there are 2 ways to purchase.
2 Ways to Purchase:
Secured purchase directly from us