8 Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make with Money
Managing money is a mystery to many people. According to a recent Bankrate.com survey, just 37% of Americans have enough savings to pay for a $500 or $1,000 emergency. The other 63% do not have anything in savings and would [..]
Kobe Bryant Launches A $100 Million Venture Capital Fund
The only constant is change, and there’s nothing better in life than an exciting transformation. Kobe Bryant, one-time shooting guard for the Los Angeles Lakers has become a venture capitalist.
The former NBA player [..]
Monster.com Acquired By Randstad for $429 Million
Monster.com, a global leader in connecting people and jobs, and Randstad Holding, a leading HR services provider recently announced the signing of a definite agreement under which the latter will acquire the former. [..]
Amazon Passes Exxon and Is Now the 4th Most Valuable Company in the World
A few days ago, Amazon officially passed Exxon to become the fourth most valuable company in the United States. Apple, Google (Alphabet) and Microsoft take the first three places. According to recent financial analysis, [..]
Here Are the Net Worths of the Investors on Shark Tank
Have you ever wondered how the entrepreneurs on ABC’s Shark Tank are able to consistently invest in the startups that enter the tank? Well, apparently, they have money to burn.
Here, we are going to count down the [..]
Elizabeth Holmes Banned from Running Her Own Startup
The Wall Street Journal reports US regulators have decided to ban the owners and operators of Theranos from running a lab for two years. That includes Founder and CEO Elizabeth Holmes.
Federal Health Regulators [..]
When is the Best Time to Sell Your Business?
Running a startup is a lot of fun. Creating, problem solving, and adding value to the marketplace is a special feeling. Most likely, you became an entrepreneur because you love what you do. There are also a lot of [..]
How to Market Your Business With Little or No Money
According to Victoria Treyger, CMO of Kabbage, conducting an extensive market research is not only inexpensive, but also crucial for your businesses marketing strategy. Research on your [..]